Memberships and Online Courses
The term “memberships” is tossed around a lot these days. What does that really mean in the context of an online course site? Additionally, do you even need a plugin to run your LearnDash courses? The short answer is no 🙂
In this webinar, we will be reviewing all the basics of membership sites and common features you might want to offer your learners. Secondly, we will review a couple of the most popular setup options for creating your own LearnDash platform, along with useful tips along the way.
Benefits of Memberships with your LearnDash Course
- Keeps your users involved
- Reoccurring income (if you’re continuously selling)
- Build a larger email list
- Added value
What Will Be Covered
- What is a “Membership” site
- Should you be levering thesep features with LearnDash?
- Discussion about common options
- Tips for better integration and signups
- Example use-cases
Honors WP Enrollment
While we are on the topic of the benefits of offering memberships with your LearnDash site, enrolling in an Honors WP membership has its own benefits to offer.
- Add the missing pieces to your course content
- “Getting Started” guides for products
- Help your course(s) standout
- Members drive development
- Growing LearnDash & LMS community
- Backed by a fantastic team
Walkthrough Video of Memberships, WordPress, and LearnDash
Below is a walkthrough demo:
Disclaimer: Videos and assets featured created and presented by James Tryon on behalf of LearnDash.
Some links on this page may be tied to affiliate programs. We recommend any products we use regardless of commission. Learn More about our policy.