Our Certificates are not plugins. They are stand-alone XML files you would need to import into your WordPress site, then modify the content, and assign out. More detailed instructions are below:
To import this information into a WordPress site follow these steps:
- Download the Certificate from your downloads page or the single view of your desired certificate.
- Log in to that site as an administrator.
- Setup Any custom fonts. Go to yourdomain/wp-admin/admin.php?page=learndash-lms-certificate-fonts-manager. Full font instructions can be found here: https://www.learndash.com/support/docs/add-ons/certificate-builder-add-on/#fonts
- Go to Tools: Import in the WordPress admin panel(yoursite.com/wp-admin/import.php).
- Install the “WordPress” importer from the list.
- Activate & Run Importer.
- Upload this file using the form provided on that page.
- You will first be asked to map the authors in this export file to users on the site. For each author, you may choose to map to an existing user on the site or to create a new user.
- WordPress will then import the new certificate in this file into your site.
- Go to LearnDash, Certificates, and open your new Certificate.
- Edit any desired information
- Go to the course you want to assign your new certificate to and click edit and go to the settings tab.
- In the Certificate input search for your new certificate and click save.