= 1.3.0 =
- Added bbPress support
- Added all user export settings for LD and Lifter
- Added LD notification plugin support
- Added LD bbPress Integration support
- Extends settings page to 3 sub page ( General, Tools and license )
- Disable Email System option in settings page
- Prevention of duplicate activity process for same data on import and convert if process is running and not completed
- Option to disable auto backup before convert
- Fixed typo for reset label
- Fixed some styling issues on settings page
- Fixed some PHP errors and warnings
= 1.2.2 =
- Fixed issues related to LearnDash to Lifter and Lifter to LearnDash cross-LMS conversion.
- Fixed lifter mime type support.
- Fixed some typographical errors.
- Fixed uncaught error handling when a process fails.
- Fixed the order of CPT post data.
- Fixed usermeta mapping issues with existing users.
- Fixed group meta mapping for posts and users.
- Fixed post type mapping and assignment file path mapping.
- Fixed false response for activity status endpoint.
- Fixed a PHP fatal error that required path correction.
- Fixed a PHP undefined issue.
- Refactored some logic to enhance the overall process.
- Added cross LMS resume functionality.
- Optimized multiple database calls.
- Improved restore in Learndash from backup data.
- Improved dashboard screen layouts with WP 6.3
- Added lifter access plan support to LD access mode.
- Added the option to reset the entire LMS data.
- Added support for some question types in Lifter.
= 1.1.0 =
- Feature: Added resume action for incomplete or failed conversion/restore actions
- Enhancement: Enhanced undo action for incomplete conversion processes
- Enhancement: Improved error logger and process failed capture
- Bug: Fixed broken activity popup modal
- Bug: Fixed topic video progression issue while mapping LD post metadata
- Bug: Fixed status and meta for some actions
- Bug: Fixed some string typos
- Bug: Fixed some PHP fatal and warnings
= 1.0.1 =
- Fixed file uploader issue on import screen
- Fixed zip file importing issue on windows server
- Fixed PHP notices and warnings
= 1.0.0 =
- Initial Release