Import & Export Tool for LearnDash Changelog
= 1.4.7 =
- Fixed LearnDash settings not updating during import
- Renamed User Data admin label to reflect export limitations
= 1.4.6 =
- Added user meta mapping for expired/no longer accessible and group accessed courses.
- Fixed possible PHP 8 fatal error when data is corrupted.
- Improved notices for required plugins.
= 1.4.5 =
- Fixed user meta course_####_access_from mapping on import.
- Fixed textdomain mismatch.
- Added user meta course_completed_#### mapping on import.
- Added user meta learndash_course_expired_#### mapping on import.
= 1.4.4 =
- Fixed potential type mismatch when assigning post authors on import.
- Fixed jQuery 3.0 deprecation notice.
= 1.4.3 =
- Added import settings to convert the user roles to the subscriber
- Fixed LearnDash group mapping issue with courses, users, group leaders, and auto-enrolled courses
- Fixed user capabilities meta issue
- Prevent the existing user role change while importing the same user meta
= 1.4.2 =
- Fixed cases of export only including partial data depending on chunk size
= 1.4.1 =
- Added import and export of LearnDash group user data
- Fixed error with user data when a subset of courses is exported
- Fixed user data not completely importing under certain circumstances
- Fixed conflict between licensing package and some EDD products
= 1.4.0 =
- The plugin folder has been renamed. You will have to reactivate the plugin after the update* Added support for user metadata
- Added import and export of global LearnDash Course, Lesson, and Topic settings
- Added internationalization
- Changed upload directory name from immerseus to honorswp
- Fixed errors with archive creation due to folder issues.Fixed style issues in the UI
- Fixed issue with WordPress installations using custom folder structures
- Fixed courses not assigned to groups
- Fixed file path issue on some non-unix systems.
- Fixed lessons and topics not always being mapped to courses when using the Slow Run option
- Removed option to export as XML. Importing old XML exports will continue to work.
= 1.3.5 =
- Licensing Fixes
- Fixing Categories on Import
- Import XML and JSON testing
= 1.3.4 =
- Adjusted how the importer handles quizzes
- Adjusted how the importer handles certifications
- Swapped XML & JSON order and added notes for JSON recommendation
= 1.3.3 =
- Fixed support for multi categories and tags
= 1.3.2 =
- Zip tool fix, typo fix
= 1.3.1 =
- Autoload fix
= 1.3.0 =
- EDD licensing for HonorsWP