Using Elementor Pro & LearnDash with WooCommerce
Firstly, we will continue extending the default templates with Elementor Pro and WooCommerce, creating a more engaging user experience. Secondly, in previous blog posts and webinars, these separate plugins have been discussed independently. Therefore, we will now cover how to use all these plugins in conjunction with each other.
WooCommerce is among the most popular eCommerce plugins to use for WordPress. Therefore, some of the benefits of utilizing WooCommerce for your LearnDash course include:
- Premium plugins for nearly anything
- Extended support
- The community
- Sell other products
- And more!
Elementor Pro Benefits
The Elementor plugin has been continuing to grow in popularity since being released in 2016.
The benefits of leveraging the Elementor include:
- User-friendly platform
- Widgets with robust functionality
- No coding experience required
- Completely customizable by the user
What Will Be Covered
- Installing and setting up the Elementor LearnDash Integration add-on
- Installing and setting up the WooCommerce LearnDash Integration add-on
- Review the new template functionality
- Useful techniques, tips, and tricks
- Review the new Elementor LearnDash widgets
- Review WooCommerce widgets
- Live demo and audience Q&A
Below is a demo of how to install and set up the Elementor LearnDash Integration add-on and the WooCommerce LearnDash Integration add-on:
Disclaimer: Videos featured created and presented by James Tryon on behalf of LearnDash.
Some links on this page may be tied to affiliate programs. We recommend any products we use regardless of commission. Learn More about our policy.