Why Utilize WooCommerce Subscriptions?
Utilizing WooCommerce subscriptions with LearnDash can make a big impact on your course sales. BuiltWith reported in January 2021, that over 3 million (close to 4 million) websites use WooCommerce, making up 0.2% of all websites. Secondly, they stated that WooCommerce makes up 29% of the top 1 million sites using eCommerce. Thus, implementing a subscription-based course model could bring more sales and profit your way.
WooCommerce Subscription Features
- Many or single subscriptions
- Variable subscriptions
- Subscription Management
- Users & Admin
- Free trial
- Sign-up fees
- More email touchpoints
- Synchronized payments
- The backing of the Automattic team
Benefits of WooCommerce Subscriptions
- The community
- Premium Plugins for almost anything
- Extended Support/Custom Dev
- More control over the checkout experience
- Gateways (Stripe, PayPal, Others, or Custom)
- Customize the My Account area for your customers
- Sell Other Products
(DTG, drop-shipped, virtual, subscriptions, and more)
- More control over the emails sent to course enrollees
- Coupons & discounts
- Bundling (one price!)
- And more!
Below is a walkthrough demo of selling WooCommerce subscription courses:
Disclaimer: Videos and assets featured were created and presented by James Tryon on behalf of LearnDash.
Some links on this page may be tied to affiliate programs. We recommend any products we use regardless of commission. Learn More about our policy.