Setting Up a Membership Site with MemberPress & LearnDash
In our last webinar, we talked about different ways to set up a membership site with LearnDash. Next, we are going to take it a step further and set up a MemberPress site and leverage LearnDash courses as a benefit for your members.
In this webinar, we will be reviewing the basics and common features you might want to offer your learners. It will include a quick overview of the MemberPress plugin, setting up MemberPress to work with WordPress, and integrating your LearnDash course with your community. This would be a live demo with audience question and answer time.
Honors WP Enrollment
While we are on the topic of the benefits of membership sites, enrolling in an Honors WP membership has its own benefits to offer.
- Add the missing pieces to your course content
- Getting started guides
- Help your course(s) standout
- Members drive development
- Growing LearnDash & LMS community
- Backed by a fantastic team
What Will Be Covered
- What Is a “Membership” Site?
- MemberPress Plugin Overview
- Setting Up MemberPress
- Integrate Your LearnDash Courses
- Live Demo & Audience Q&A
Below is a demo on setting up a membership site with MemberPress & LearnDash